Water purification for cooking, drinking, washing fruits and vegetables
ERO 385 Drinking Water Filtration with Alkaline System
Balance the pH of your drinking water to get Alkaline water directly from your sink!
ERO 385 REVERSE OSMOSIS
Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water supplies. Ordinary tap water can contain dissolved metals, including lead and iron. It might contain nitrates, chlorine and mineral salts. Your tap water could also contain other undesirable substances such as sulfates and arsenic. Fortunately, you can get cleaner, clearer drinking water with an EcoWater drinking water system.
• 50 gallons per day production rate, industry rated, high recovery 42% membrane. (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
• The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
• Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
• Post-filter reduces PFOA, PFOS and VOC’s.
• Additional filter selections are available including alkaline.
• Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
• Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
• System is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
• 75 gallon per day membrane.
• Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.
For a list of the impurities reduced by the ERO 385 Series reverse osmosis systems, please contact your EcoWater Pro.
Here’s How an EcoWater RO Works:
1. Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
2. The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
3. Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately
before going to the faucet.